We strive to be the best period-instrument ensemble in the world. To attain such heights AAM relies on vital funds from both public and private sources to sustain its performances, recordings, and UK and international touring schedules. By supporting the orchestra, you are investing in much more than our music — you are investing in our cultural legacy.
AAM also offers a first-class music education scheme and is currently partnered with three institutions: the University of Cambridge, the Guildhall School of Music & Drama and the Royal Northern College of Music. Corporate sponsorship can include support of our education initiatives.
Our corporate partnership programme has been designed to make it easy for companies to tailor a relevant range of benefits to suit their organisation’s needs.
These may include:
- Promoting your brand through our literature and media
- Client entertainment at our top concert venues
- Networking opportunities
- Bespoke receptions and recitals
- Opportunities to meet top soloists and guest artists
- Opportunities to watch the AAM in rehearsal
- Invitations to attend student workshops, recitals and master-classes at our partner institutions
For more information on becoming an AAM corporate partner please contact:
Academy of Ancient Music
11b King's Parade
Cambridge CB2 1SJ
44 (0)1223 341092
Past corporate partners